Welcome back, faculty! We're glad you are back. We are ready to teach and ready to learn. Let your library help you get your students engaged in the research process. Here are just a few ways we can help:
- Library instruction sessions with your class to discuss library resources for a specific assignment
- Develop research guides to help your students quickly find credible, useful, relevant research
- Develop bibliographies of resources for your class
- Help create "library-friendly" assignments for your class
- Serve as an "embedded librarian" for your online class
These are just a few. There's much, much more. Let us know how we can help.
Labels: faculty, Fall2009, learning, services, teaching